ARMA Director of Marketing & Communications
(443) 640-1075 x1144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest Hill, MD (September 27, 2021) –The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) is hosting its inaugural virtual Asphalt Roofing Recycling Forum on October 29, 2021.
- Keynote Presentation: Recycled Asphalt Roofing Shingles in Asphalt: Challenges and Opportunities Bill Buttlar, University of Missouri
- Sustainable Materials Management in the Built Environment Joanne Rodriguez, Mycocycle
- AI’s Initiatives in Asphalt Roofing Technology and Recycling Mike Anderson, Asphalt Institute
- Shingle Recycling: Where We Are Today and What We’ve Learned to Get Here Kathy Powles, Falcon Green Resources
- Industry Panel Discussion featuring:
- Tad Radzinski, Sustainable Solutions/Green Circle
- Richard Willis, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
- Andy Hilton, GAF
- Laurand Lewandowski, Owens Corning
- Dennis Wilson, CertainTeed LLC
- Wes Sullens, USGBC
- Learn the latest within the fast-evolving world of asphalt roofing technology and recycling.
- Connect with industry experts.
- Experience ARMA’s newest event, featuring top industry voices.
- Register to attend – Sign up today for the inaugural Recycling Forum, a rare open-to-the-public opportunity!
- Become a Forum Sponsor – Join the growing list of sponsors!
- Follow along and share – The Recycling Forum snapshots will be shared on ARMA’s Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. Watch out for the event’s unique hashtag #RecyclingRoofs
The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) is a trade association representing North America’s asphalt roofing manufacturing companies and their raw material suppliers. The association includes the majority of North American manufacturers of asphalt shingles and asphalt low slope roof membrane systems. Information that ARMA gathers on modern asphalt roofing materials and practices is provided to building and code officials, as well as to regulatory agencies and allied trade groups. Committed to advances in the asphalt roofing industry, ARMA is proud of the role it plays in promoting asphalt roofing to those in the building industry and to the public.