We’re delighted that you’re interested in joining ARMA, which represents the majority of North America’s asphalt roofing manufacturing companies, plus their raw material suppliers.
To learn more about ARMA and the benefits of becoming a member, read a letter from our executive vice president and download our brochure and postcard below.
To join: print out, complete, and mail (by post or email) the paper membership application in the thumbnail on the left, or click on the below link to access our secure online form:
Addresses for Physical Application:
Email completed application to: Lisa Christie at email@example.com
Mail completed application to:
Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
2331 Rock Spring Road
Forest Hill, MD 21050
We look forward to hearing from you!
ARMA Eligibility for Membership
Any business entity that manufactures bitumen-based shingles, built-up roofing materials, modified bitumen roofing systems or allied products in North America is eligible to apply for Regular Membership in ARMA upon terms to be fixed by the Board of Directors.
Any business entity that supports the purposes and activities of the Association and is engaged in supplying components, equipment or services for the manufacture or installation of bitumen-based shingles, built-up roofing materials or modified bitumen materials, is eligible to apply for Associate Membership upon terms to be fixed by the Board of Directors.
ARMA Programs and Services
Included with Membership
- Committee and task force activities designed to provide educational and technical enrichment as well as business networking opportunities.
- Regulatory and legislative monitoring.
- Technical and industry promotional publications and videos for member use.
- Coalition and liaison building.
- Industry product shipment tracking and reporting services.
- Product performance and environmental research programs.
- Educational forums.
- Communications and public affairs programs.
- Quarterly “Accident Prevention Contest” to promote safe manufacturing practices among all member companies.
- Asphalt Roofing Recycling Committee
- Codes Steering Group
- Technical Affairs Committee
- Meeting Education Task Force
- Sustainability Task Force
- Technical Review Task Force
- Ventilation Task Force
- Communications, Marketing, and Education Committee
- Health, Safety, Environment Committee
- IH QA/QC Task Force
- ARMA CARE Group
Besides these groups, we establish smaller, issue-centric working groups from time to time, to work on issues such as high wind, Canadian regulatory activity, Factory Mutual, and much more. We always welcome active participation in any of these groups.
Benefits of ARMA Membership
When you’re an ARMA member, you always have the opportunity to be a leader. The ability to interact with, and participate on, ARMA’s standing committees, special task forces and board of directors gives every member the power to help shape the programs and policies of the organization and the industry.
A Sounding Board
ARMA lets your voice be heard! The more you participate, the more you’ll see your ideas and interests develop in an organization that encourages innovative programs and is a productive forum for new industry services.
As an ARMA member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire access to the experience and resources of your peers in the asphalt roofing industry.
- Shape the policy of the organization through your active participation on ARMA’s standing committees, special task forces and the board of directors.
- Obtain up-to-date information that is unique to your needs through educational programs, publications and information technology.
- Achieve recognition for excellence through your contributions to a highly respected professional organization.